Personal Loan Calculator
Use this calculator to compare personal loan interest rates and estimate your monthly payments as defined by the Federal Truth In Lending Act. Enter your loan amount, term (in months) and your interest rate.
The personal loan calculator is provided as an estimation tool for your convenience and should not be considered as a loan offer. We do not in any way guarantee the accuracy or suitability of the results.
Using the Personal Loan Calculator
Input the values (or best estimate) into the calculator to estimate what your monthly payments may be.
Remember: Read your loan agreement and be sure you understand your specific terms and conditions.
- Loan Amount ($)
- The amount you'd like to borrow.
- Loan Term (Months)
- Number of months to repay the loan.
- Annual Interest Rate (%)
- Fixed interest rate charged per year.
- Total Cost of Loan
- This is the total amount you'll pay back to the lender over the life of the loan.
- Total Interest Paid
- The total interest paid over the life of the loan.
- Est. Monthly Payments
- This is your monthly payment.