- Does it cost anything to find a lender?
No. There is no cost to find a lender.
- If I get approved for a loan, how fast do I have to pay it back and what is the interest rate?
Each lender has different loan terms, including interest rate and repayment schedule. After submitting your information and being matched with a lender, you will be redirected to the lender's website to review and accept these terms.
- I don't have a bank account. Can I still get a loan?
The participating lenders in our network require consumers to have a bank account to qualify for a loan.
- I submitted my information but haven't received a call yet. What should I do?
We're sorry you did not receive a call. Our job is to match you with a lender; we do not make phone calls ourselves. If you are approved, most lenders we match our customers with will show an electronic signature page immediately on their website where the loan terms, fees and rates are detailed. If you were not forwarded to this page or have not heard back from your lender, feel free to reapply.
- I need a loan ASAP! Can you help me?
Yes! Fill out and submit one of our forms and we will attempt to match you with a lender in our network of participating lenders.
- I put my bank name but it won't take it. What should I do?
Sometimes there is an issue with bank names that include numbers or special characters. Only include letters in the bank name and try again.
- I get an error when trying to fill out/submit the form. What should I do?
Make sure you don't have a very old browser. We recommend Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox. If you have a good, updated browser, and you are still having issues, please let us know through the contact form. Tell us what url you were on (website address), what you were doing that was causing the error, and the error messages you were getting. We are able to track and monitor most errors on our website, but your help is greatly appreciated.
- Can you tell me if I am qualified before I submit the form?
No, we will attempt to match you with a participating lender based on the information you provide. Our network of lenders require this information to determine loan eligibility.
- How will I know when I am accepted for a loan?
After submitting our form, we will attempt to match you with a lender in our network. If we successfully match you with a lender, you will be taken to an electronic signature page that will have the details of the loan including loan amount, interest rate, repayment terms and more. Once you confirm and accept the terms of the contract, your loan has been approved and the lender will disperse your funds.
- My browser crashed or my Internet went down as I was filling out the form. Was my information submitted?
No, your information was not submitted. Please fill out the form again.