Balance transfer credit cards allow you to transfer the balance from one credit card to another.
Moving the balance from a high interest rate card to low interest rate card can be an effective way to reduce your costs and decrease debt. Check out the following cards and be sure to compare their fees, APR's and other terms and conditions to find the best option for you.
Balance Transfer Credit Cards
- Save money by transferring your existing balances to a card with a 0% introductory balance transfer rate.
- Enjoy 0% interest on balance transfers and purchases for up to 21 months.
- Double your savings with a card that has no balance transfer fee.
- Save even more by looking for a card with no annual fee!
- Terms vary by partner offer. Please see each bank's application for terms and conditions.
- Clicking Apply Now will take you to CreditCards.com to compare Balance Transfer cards from participating partners.
The credit card offers that appear on this site are from credit card issuers from which CreditLoan.com receives compensation. This compensation may impact how and where products appear on this site, including the order in which they may appear within listing categories. CreditLoan.com does not include all credit card offers that might be available to consumers in the marketplace.
Any opinions, analyses, reviews or recommendations expressed on this page are those of the author's alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer.